- A reads Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens and B reads The Canterville Ghost by Oscar Wilde.
- Summarize briefly as you read. You shall present your classic to your classmate.
- Record when you present your books to each other. You shall:
- present main character(s)
- present main plot (story)
- tell your opinion of the book you've read
- look for similarities and / or differences between your books
- Do the recording in iMovie and then you post it in your blog.
tisdag 13 november 2012
Work in pairs: