- How do the members of his family react when they find out what Gav is accused of?
- How is his family treated by the people in the town after Gav is arrested?
- Why do you think people react that way?
- What is the role of the newspapers in creating this reaction, and why do you think the newspapers are so interested in Gav's family?
- Is it right that the family members of a criminal have to move away and change identities? Could they have dealt with this situation in any other way?
HAND IN your written answers to these questions on your blog on Friday w. 3, AFTER the discussion.